WEEK OF PRAYER — January 6-12, 2019
Sunday — Your Walk With God
- Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance in the coming year.
- Pray that you would personally grow in your devotional walk with God.
- Pray for God’s blessing on your life.
Monday — Your Family
- Pray God’s blessing upon your family as you commit to give time to Him in prayer and in the Word.
- Pray that God will strengthen mothers and fathers to be godly examples of Christlike character.
- Pray that God will protect the family from the enemy’s desire to confuse and destroy.
Tuesday — Your Community
- Pray for unity in your community.
- Pray for local government, schoolteachers and administrators, first responders, and civil servants.
- Pray that God would use you to reach your neighbors with the message of Jesus.
Wednesday — Your Workplace
- Pray for your co-workers and your employer.
- Pray that you would be a light to those who do not know Christ.
- Pray that you would be a godly example.
Thursday — Rural and Urban America
- Pray for the unique challenges faced in rural and urban communities.
- Pray for unity, especially racial unity.
- Pray for towns and cities to turn to God to solve problems of poverty, chemical dependence, and violence.
Friday — Our World
- Pray for the unreached.
- Pray for missionaries throughout the world.
- Pray that more people would hear God’s call to missions.
Saturday — Your Church
- Pray for your pastor.
- Pray for increased effectiveness as your church reaches your community.
- Pray for spiritual growth, biblical literacy, and church health.